Pages

You Are Offically a Minion

So, you may have noticed that I changed followers to minions. Yes, I have a legit reason for it. I got to thinking about how much I don't like you being called followers, because it makes me feel so much like Jesus and we all know there is only one of him. So I thought "hmmm"....... maybe I could call you friends but that wouldn't work because i don't know all of the people who look at this page and never will... sorry to disappoint you. Then I thought of calling you my back up dancers but that would look a little something like this...



Eventually lives would be lost, blood spilled and babies would soon rule the earth. However, Super Stick would be there to save the day and keep us all from making this fatal mistake more than once. A third thought soon crossed my mind...  minions!... My inner voice seemed to protest but my own said do it...do it... DO IT!!!! so I did. Mischievous laughter soon filled my head like a sudden clap of thunder and a grin that most likely resemble the Grinch soon spread across my face...okay so i got too much into it. It's not like this is going to happen or anything.





Well, at least not anytime in the near future... Mwahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!

Um I think I need a break from this thing for a while its going to my head. Thanks for reading and I'll be sure to post more soon.

2 comments: